I’ve recently released new version of Prefser. It’s a wrapper for Android SharedPreferences with object serialization and RxJava Observables. The new version number is 2.0.7. In this release, I performed mostly internal work not related to the external library API. Nevertheless, it’s important for the library development in the future. The following things were done:
- updated dependencies
- updated Gradle configuration
- migrated unit tests to Robolectric
- started executing unit tests on Travis CI
- added integration with codecov.io and coverage report
- extracted code related to accessors from the Prefser class (refactoring library internals)
Organizational work is done and now I’m ready for migration to RxJava2 in this project on a separate branch. I want to keep backward compatibility with RxJava1 as in my other projects. This update is planned for version 2.1.0. Stay tuned!